Examples of use
Cleo generates event performance reports based on a report model used for all events.
The indicators calculated may be used for several purposes:
- a company’s internal management: to assess in particular the environmental impacts during the event production phase, or between sessions of the event (for example as part of a certification or label application)
- the annual business report: to provide documented evidence of the company’s CSR commitments and strategic actions (for example the Quimper Evénements press kit and the International Paris Air Show’s CSR report)
- marketing and sales pitches: to prove the event’s added value, in particular in terms of business dealings created (for example the press release of the Foire de Nice and the overview of the Foires de France, collating the results of 16 fairs)
- institutional communications: to measure the event’s legacy which benefits places & destinations and the society (for example the Maison & Objet press release and the COP21 report)
You are a member of UNIMEV and/or the OJS (French statistical office for trade shows and fairs)?
The Cleo team is on hand to provide tailor-made support on how to use and leverage the Calculator:
- collecting input data: budget items, statistical methods, survey questionnaires
- understanding the indicators and analysing results
- leveraging event reports: which communication messages are appropriate for which target? (proofreading of press releases, infographics, sales, marketing or institutional arguments, etc.)
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Would you like a step-by-step guide to get started in the Calculator?
Watch the MOOC which outlines the main functions of the Calculator. You can also download two guides:
- the guide for venue managers
- the guide for event organisers
A training course is available for all event professionals who wish to enhance their expertise in the Calculator:
- improve and distinguish your services and client relations with the Calculator
- master the target public statistical and survey methodologies
- use all of the Calculator’s functions
- understand and leverage the indicators
- enhance your marketing and institutional arguments
Cost of the training course: € 450 excl. VAT for UNIMEV members / € 900 excl. VAT for non-members (option of fee coverage by your accredited training fund collection agency).
Download the one-day training programme.
If you have any questions in relation to the training course or wish to enrol, please contact us.